Keryx Patient Plus offers copay savings for qualified patients
The AURYXIA® (ferric citrate) Copay Coupon lets qualifying patients with commercial insurance pay as little as $0 per fill.
Copay savings eligibility
In order to qualify for the AURYXIA Copay Coupon, patients must:
- Have commercial insurance only (commercial health insurance is any type of health benefit not affiliated with a federal or state government program) OR be uninsured and paying cash for AURYXIA
- Not be registered for Medicare, Medicaid, Veterans Affairs, or similar federal or state programs
Copay mail-in rebate option
Some pharmacies may require patients to mail in their Copay Coupon. To redeem their copay, patients must submit:
- A copy of the Copay Coupon OR the ID number and Group number located on the coupon
- The original purchase receipt with prescription number, pill quantity, and name of pharmacy where filed
- Patient’s name, full address, phone number, and date of birth
Please send all necessary documents to:
AURYXIA Claims Processing Dept
PO Box 7017
Bedminster, NJ 07921-7017
Allow up to 6 weeks for processing. Same Copay Coupon rules and regulations apply.
Be sure your patient keeps a photocopy of all submitted materials for their records.