Get one-on-one Reimbursement Help with a dedicated
Keryx Case Manager
Knowledgeable, resourceful, and dedicated, your Keryx Case Manager will connect you and your patients to the Reimbursement programs that can help with more affordable AURYXIA® (ferric citrate) treatment.
You’ll be introduced to your Keryx Case Manager after you’ve completed your patient’s enrollment in Keryx Patient Plus. Call 855-686-8601 to get started.
What we offer
If your patient is not enrolled in our Reimbursement program, our Keryx Case Managers can still:
- Share Reimbursement services offered
- Handle questions about the Keryx Patient Plus Application
- Provide education about the Copay and Patient Assistance Programs
- Research eligibility status for Medicare and/or Low-Income Subsidies (LIS)
Once we have confirmed your patient’s enrollment, you will have access to a personal Keryx Case Manager to help:
- Verify patient benefits
- Coordinate prior authorizations
- Assist patients experiencing therapy interruption
- Investigate options for patients with financial obstacles to AURYXIA therapy
Get started quickly with the Keryx Patient Plus Application
To enroll, simply fill out one Keryx Patient Plus Application per patient, regardless of the patient’s insurance coverage.
*If you have any questions about an application after it has been submitted to Keryx Patient Plus, please call 855-686-8601.
Patients and caregivers can also have access to Reimbursement Help
Keryx Patient Plus is open 8AM – 6PM ET, Monday through Friday.
Calling after hours? Leave a message and our Keryx Patient Plus experts will return your call by the next business day.